We are looking for a passionate and proactive Global Localization Manager to join the Barcelona office of an international e-commerce company that helps brands, publishers and retailers with advertising content and marketing strategies.
- Manage localization projects from start to finish
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Prepare and convert files (localization engineering)
- Coordinate tasks with specialists, and other teams
- 5-7 years experience in localization/program management
- Fluent in English, and a second language
- Excellent IT skills
If you think this is the opportunity for you, then please apply with your updated CV. Any questions, you can reach out to Emily-Jane Jacq at email@example.com or on +44 20 8106 4296.