Tired of working for businesses who don’t at the bigger picture?
It’s easy to fall into that trap, where you become a number in the larger function, whilst the ethos of the business is to see how much they can achieve in revenue.
What about morals? What about culture? What about building a future in a business who can see further than the size of their wallet at the end of the financial year?
Instead, join a business who have seen hyper-growth since inception less than a decade ago and look at development of not only employees, but also addressing poverty in developing countries, raising talent in areas of the world with limited opportunities and sustainable employment to become leaders within the tech space. This company saw a gap in the market in AI and have grown YoY ever since.
If this sounds familiar continue reading:
- You’ll play a fundamental part in expansion across the DACH Territory. With a team of SDR’s Marketers and Client Success professionals already in place, you will be responsible for outreach and winning new client relationships.
- Expect to be traveling to clients around 50% of your time, engaging with prospects on a personal basis through face to face meetings and appointments, building strong working relationships.
- Working from their EMEA HQ in Reading; or should London be a preference then remote working is also an option.
Have you got what it takes?
- Native German linguistic skills are a must (for obvious reasons!)
- Ideally 6 years+ in a SaaS sales environment, closing and meeting with clients
- You want to make a difference in this world. The company have their morals in the right place, and although we all know how important it is to put food on the table, their employees are all extremely humble and can see that bigger picture.
Sounds like this could be you?
Get in touch for an informal chat and to find out who it is we are working with, and if this would fit your expectations.