Adaptive Globalization has an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager with video and audio experience seeking a new job in Burbank. We are helping a busy company find a Production Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package. As a flexible Production Manager, you will oversee all aspects of production from inception to completion and delivery.
In your first weeks in this production management role, you can expect to:
- Create production schedules, including delivery and archiving of final assets
- Update production status trackers, including A/V, ancillary deliverables and project-specific budgetary forecasting
- Working with Director and content partners to ensure scripts are created accurately and within decided timelines
- Review speaking roles and oversee casting, directing voice talent as needed
To succeed in this Production Manager job, you will need a relevant BA, along with experience of centralized subtitling and dubbing localization workflows and product types, including movies or series across multiple regions and languages, or experience working in the local office of a global studio or post-production environment.
You will also require the following:
- 3+ years of experience with video and audio codecs, specifications and formats
- Comfort creating workable and efficient production schedules
- 1+ years of experience with VoiceQ scripting software or similar
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package. To apply for this Production Manager opportunity in Burbank, contact Adaptive Globalization today.
Since 2005, Adaptive Globalization has recruited exclusively within the language services and tech sector. We help translation, localization, interpreting, and language training companies build winning teams in ops, sales and technology. We partner with client-side localization teams and human language technology companies to source the best talent from the global market.