Barcelona or remote in Spain, Spain
8 months ago
Our client is a fast growing localization solutions provider, with over $5-6 million revenues, growing fast and attracting the best talents from many of the best LSPs globally.
In this position, you will:
• Collaborate with Pre-production and Project Managers to resource and assign projects to translation vendors. • Recruit new vendors to expand domain knowledge or cover unfilled language pair needs.
• Working with internal translators, you will produce and provide translation sample tests for possible new suppliers.
• Active administration of the translator vendor database in compliance with specified processes • Relationship management with the current translator network to retain high-quality professionals
• Negotiate translation rates in order to meet the established average cost price and gross margin objectives. Create individual vendor contracts in accordance with the company's criteria and standards.
• Oversee translation vendor delivery quality control through continual linguistic evaluation and tracking performance data Create and pursue long-term strategic objectives in close collaboration with Operations to establish the partner network for tomorrow's challenges.
Is that of interest? If so, get in touch!