Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment where each day is different, and every task is unique?
Our client is a global provider of artificial intelligence systems and AI-assisted data annotation platform to leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare.
As the Customer Success Manager your will be responsible for managing an enterprise client portfolio (around $3M), achieving high customer retention rates and growth within the assigned portfolio.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Accelerating the client onboarding phase and product adoption
- Identifying and managing risk areas in a proactive manner
- Collaborating with other teams internally to meet and exceed success KPIs
- Developing strategic partnerships with assigned enterprise clients
- Ensuring high client retention and renewal rates and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- 3 to 5 years in a customer-facing role (CSM, Account Management, Sales) with a SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree or additional years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing a client portfolio with a total ARR between $1M to $3M
- Knowledge of AI/ML is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Salary: $100,000 base + bonus
If you would like to explore this opportunity in more detail, please send your resume to email@example.com