About the Job
The German Business Development Manager position is a newly created vacancy within this fast growth software vendor. Operating on the front line, you will continue to expand the company’s presence throughout the DACH market, establishing relationships with individual hotels & small hotel chains across this space. You will be responsible for:
- Develop innovative sales strategies to ensure you are able to maximise results and yield the greatest wins.
- Prospect & develop leads via outbound activity
- Prepare quotes and presentation of proposals for clients
- Identify opportunities for existing clients to upgrade current packages, and generate new sales from existing client base.
- Regular attendance of meetings and conferences, regional road shows and client visits to maintain your market reach.
- Maintain regular contact with prospective and new clients, before passing on to the account management team for continued support.
About the client
We are working with a disruptive software vendor within the hospitality sector, who provide a cloud based solution for hotels to maintain communication with their customers. They have quickly established themselves to be leaders within their sector, and have been seen regularly within the Fast 50, and Fast 100 over the past few years. Having now employed in excess of 600 people across the globe, they have seen continued success and growth YoY, and are showing no signs of slowing down. Previous experience in selling hospitality software is highly desired!
Adaptive Globalization are specialist recruiters within multilingual services, established 12 years ago. I head up the multilingual sales desk in the UK, working with some of the most exciting and fast-moving software vendors, start-up’s and corporate giants who are often looking to expand further through the EMEA space, and hold sales teams under one roof here in the UK.
If you could be interested in the full details, considering a move or just interested in what else could be out there, please do get in touch via telephone or a quick email.
+44 208 123 0192