Business Development Manager
Working with a leading global Translation company renown for their quality and ability to deliver to enterprise clients in the most competitve of markets.
- Create, pursue and deliver translation and interpreting opportunities in vital sectors and with target companies
- Develop a sales pipeline, forecast revenue and report
- Manage prospect pipeline and record customer interactions
- Create, maintain and grow key relationships
- Use market and competitor knowledge to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Ensure the delivery of high levels of service
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree and significant experience selling within the Language service market
- Negotiation and deal-closing skills
- Outstanding communication both oral and written
- Organisational, planning and analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness and results focus
- C-Level experience
- Experience of using CRM tools to track sales activity
Benefits include contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual season ticket loans.