Business Development Manager
If you have Sales Executive and management experience and are looking for a fantastic new opportunity, this could be the sales role for you. We are seeking a resourceful Business Development Manager based in the US to join our client's inclusive team. This full-time Business Development role comes with an attractive salary of $70k-$85k and an excellent benefits package.
In this flexible BD role, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients and developing exceptional business relationships. You will also be providing multilingual solutions based on consultative needs assessments throughout the entire sales cycle, including lead generation, mail campaigns, presentations, contract negotiations, proposal writing, and final project delivery.
In your first week as a Business Travel Consultant, you can expect to:
- Maintain sufficient daily call activities and productivity efforts to build/maintain a full pipeline of new sales leads and maximize repeat business opportunities
- Follow through appropriately on all marketing campaigns
- Consistently leverage successful new client relationships and ask for referrals
- Meet individual goals to contribute to the company's sales goals and objectives
- Travel to client meetings, conferences, seminars, and trade shows
To succeed in this role, you will need a Bachelor's Degree (preferred) and the ability to maintain professionalism, listen carefully, and negotiate contracts. You will also need a solid track record of successful B2B sales experience along with outstanding interpersonal skills, sound judgment, discretion, and flexibility in work hours. Additionally, you will need a willingness to travel as regular business travel is required.
In return for your dedication and expertise, you will receive a generous salary of $70k-$85k and a great benefits package.
To apply for this full-time Business Development Manager role in the US, please get in touch with us today!