This is a key role within our client, your primary responsibility will be to increase revenue from the translation and localization services division of our client, a big provider of content marketing and translation solutions and technology.
What you will do:
- Implement and manage the global corporate business development strategy.
- Focusing on translation and localization, multimedia and data services
- Develop the company’s Global translation and localization, multimedia and data services sales strategy.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base.
- Grow long-term high-level, customer relationships within clients to provide the foundation for future value creation and servicing opportunities.
- Ensure that pricing levels negotiated with the customer meet the company’s target profit margin, and (re)negotiate contracts as appropriate and within existing pricing structures for already contracted clients.
- Successfully train, lead and supervise a global sales team.
- Set and manage budgets, cost controlling and ensure efficient use of resources.
- Assist in providing higher visibility to the company by participating in trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Report to the Translation, Digital Content and AI Global Director regarding sales activity and results.