We’re looking for an experienced sales manager to join our creative team in Silicon Beach.
Supertext in a nutshell:
Supertext is an online copywriting and translation agency that has grown from a startup in Switzerland to a fully blown LSP with branches in Zurich, Lausanne, Berlin, and now Santa Monica, California. Our name says it all: we’ve been putting in a good word for our clients since 2005. With our copywriting, translating, localizing, editing and proofreading services in more than 30 languages. Our unique platform makes ordering language services as easy as booking a flight or ride. For our newest location in Silicone Beach, we’re looking for an experienced sales manager to expand our US client base.
You in a nutshell:
You’ve been doing sales for a major LSP for around five years. You know how the language industry works. You’ve established a good network of marketing, communication and localization managers to leverage. You have experience building client relationships and going after public tenders. You’re not afraid to pick up the phone and put yourself out there. You’re fresh and eager to unleash your entrepreneurial flair. Communication, presentation and teamwork come naturally to you and you’re looking for a new challenge that offers creative freedom, immense room for development and super interesting projects.
- Approx. five years of experience at a major LSP in the US
- Proven track record of bringing in six-figure annual sales in new business
- Decision maker with excellent communication skills
- Great writing skills in English, additional language skills a plus
- Good understanding of CAT tools a plus
- University degree or equivalent
The job in a nutshell:
As sales manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following points
- Set and achieve sales goals in the US market for Supertext
- Connect with new clients to develop business relations
- Work independently to target, negotiate and close accounts with leading companies across all industries
- Maintain healthy working relationships with existing clients
- Coordinate RFPs and close deals
- Leverage Supertext’s unique online system to manage contacts and track performance
- Ensure resources are available and meet client expectations
- Travel to clients and industry events
- Build and manage a sales force and project management team
- Work with international team of developers and language specialists in Europe