About the Role
Our client is a leading translation company in the Nordic region. It was founded in 30 years ago and has since grown to become one of the largest translation companies in Europe. With over €8M revenues, they offer a wide range of translation services, including technical translation, legal translation, marketing translation, and localization.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and executing new business opportunities for our client in Finland. You will report to the GM in Finland.
This includes identifying and qualifying new customers, developing and presenting proposals, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in business development, as well as strong relationships with key decision-makers in the translation industry.
- Identify and qualify new customers
- Develop and present proposals
- Close deals
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Monitor and track the performance of new business opportunities
- Contribute to the development of Nordtext's overall business strategy
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in business development, preferably in the translation industry
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in English and Finnish
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager with a passion for the translation industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
If that is of interest? If so, get in touch!